web page hit counter TBnJ: The Shaggy Dog

Sunday, January 20, 2008

 

The Shaggy Dog

The movie of the weekend was The Shaggy Dog. We checked out the remake with Tim Allen from the library. T really enjoyed it. He didn't move far from the tv during the entire movie. J and B professed that they weren't going to watch it, but I think they both saw about 2/3 of it and enjoyed most of it. I also saw or heard most of it as I was working in the kitchen making biscuits for breakfast when the kids first started watching it this morning. I didn't think it was bad at all for a kids' movie. I certainly wasn't bored the way I am with many kids' films!

After it was over, J and B both kept pushing for answers about the science behind how the dog biting him made him turn into a dog. We kept explaining it was magic, but they weren't satisfied with that answer. When I tried using the words "genes" and "genetics" in the answer, that didn't get much of a positive response either.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?