Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I'm waiting...
This is T at about 4:30 yesterday afternoon. I made the mistake of telling him the UPS truck comes between 3 and 5 pm. He took that to mean, "The truck will be here at precisely 3 pm and if it's not here by 3:01, it's late." So he decided to wait for his pretzels by sitting by the front door waiting. And waiting. He got Legos and was playing with them. Then he got a Calvin and Hobbes book and was reading that. But mainly he was telling me I lied to him and that the UPS truck was NOT here at 3 pm. Yesterday was probably the only day
outside of the Christmas season when UPS is not here between 3 and 5. And it was definitely my fault. T gave up about 5 pm and did other things. And finally the UPS truck came at 7 pm. And there were pretzels. And there was much rejoicing. T thought the new pretzels need more salt. J didn't like them. B liked them a lot. And Red Dog desperately wanted some.Labels: around the house
