web page hit counter TBnJ: the Half-Blood Prince

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

 

the Half-Blood Prince

T has started repeatedly requesting that I rent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince from Netflix. It doesn't release to theaters until July 15. My magical powers do not include conjuring movies that don't yet exist to the general public.

T also repeatedly bugs me about getting the fifth and final Percy Jackson book (releases this week). I've ordered it from Amazon, and it will get here when it gets here. I can't make it arrive faster. Likewise, he wants me to procure the fourth Eragon book (no release date) and the fifth Leven Thumps book (no release date). He seems to think that asking me daily will help speed up the process of their procurement.

Labels:


Comments:
Yep. If I had half the magical powers my kids think I do, it would be a much easier world to navigate!

Rocketboy and I have had our calendar penciled in since last month to go see Half-Blood Prince when it (finally!) comes out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?