web page hit counter TBnJ: Moby Dick and Cabbage

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

 

Moby Dick and Cabbage

Last Saturday, we went to the Sunset Valley Farmers' Market. In the parking lot next door, there was a carnival which didn't open for several more hours. We spent a little while walking around and gawking at the rides. One of the rides was entitled "Moby Dick" and had a huge whale painted on it in garish colors. T looked at it and asked, "Isn't there a really bad book named Moby Dick about a whale?" I have no idea where he picked up that bit of cultural info.

While at the market, we bought food at Thai Fresh including two mini eggrolls. T and B ate the eggrolls so quickly I barely got to taste one bite. We went back and bought 8 more so that the boys could wolf down more then and we had some to take home. On Sunday morning, I said something about cabbage in the eggrolls. T asked, "What? There was cabbage in the eggrolls?" I affirmed this, and T responded by saying, "You mean I like CABBAGE?!?" Score one for the green veggies victory.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
LOL! Way to sneak in the cabbage, Elizabeth! ~~Rhonda :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?