web page hit counter TBnJ: HDTV converter

Friday, April 10, 2009

 

HDTV converter

Because we are dinosaurs when it comes to technology and we don't upgrade things just because a new and improved item has come on the market, we still have analog TVs in our house. We also now have two HDTV converters because other people have decided we have to have them if we want to continue watching tv.

The other morning, I tried turning on the downstairs tv and couldn't get it working. When I asked Daddy-o to fix it, he told me to get T to do it because T knows better than him how to operate the new HDTV converter box. I really did not want to believe that the eight year old boy knew more about the tv controls than the Ph.D. in computer engineering. Fortunately for my brain's sake, T was unable to fix the problem, and Daddy-o had to do it. I'm just not ready for us to be the old geezers who need their children to master technology for them.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?