web page hit counter TBnJ: the last three weeks of summer

Sunday, September 21, 2008

 

the last three weeks of summer

Yes, I'm horribly behind and I'm going out of order in what I am posting.

The first two weeks of August, T&J were in camps at Mad Science and Dougherty Arts. The Dougherty Arts camp was about recycled art, but I can't for the life of me remember what all they did at Mad Science as it was a generic science themed session. They had fun at both camps as usual.

For the third week of August and the last week of summer, TBnJ spent half the week in Houston and Galveston (separate post forthcoming). Then Grandpa came to Austin for the other half of the week. Since the kids were pretty worn down from their Houston trip, they didn't do a whole lot while Grandpa was here. They went to Extreme Fun one day and burned off some energy, and we went to the park to play with friends another day. They took Grandpa to see Clone Wars, a movie whose release they had been eagerly anticipating. Despite the negative reviews from the critics, TBnJ liked it a lot. They also played a lot of board games with Grandpa such as Mancala and watched some of the Olympics, too, since they were on at that time.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?