web page hit counter TBnJ: requesting a raise

Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

requesting a raise

I took B with me on a photo shoot this morning at Zilker Park. He was anxious to have his turn to earn $5. He did a pretty great job of helping though I'm going to have to train him a bit more to stand directly in front of or immediately adjacent to me when he is doing silly things to make kids smile so that they are looking more directly at the camera.

On the way home, B announced that next time I should pay him $10. I asked him why, and he said that if he earned $5 this time, he should earn $10 next time. I'm not sure I agree with his 100% raise per session theory! I told him that the pay rate would be staying at a stable $5 for quite a while.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?