Thursday, May 22, 2008
Spy Kids
Last weekend, TBnJ watched Spy Kids with Daddy-o. I skipped this one because I wasn't feeling well. J lasted for about five minutes of the movie and then decided it was too scary. She came upstairs and worked on needlepoint and read Bone books. Daddy-o said parts of it were too scary for B, and B agreed with that. When I asked him what was scary, he said, "When the twins fighted the robots." I questioned, "When the twins fought the robots?" and he replied, "No, when they fighted. That was scary." I gave up. Obviously, I wasn't going to win that round of English verb conjugation 101.
When I asked T what he thought, he said, "Good. VERY good." I asked him what he liked specifically, and he said, "The spy gadgets. And the aliens." Somehow, neither of those surprise me. And that was all I could get out of him about it. He didn't think it was too scary, though.
When I asked T what he thought, he said, "Good. VERY good." I asked him what he liked specifically, and he said, "The spy gadgets. And the aliens." Somehow, neither of those surprise me. And that was all I could get out of him about it. He didn't think it was too scary, though.
Labels: books, movies and tv
