Monday, May 19, 2008
graduation
This morning, the dump truck arrived at the neighbors' house. You should have heard the joy in B's voice. "DADDY, the dump truck is here again!" B could not wait to get outside to watch the machines in action. We're all wondering when the cement truck is coming to pour the pool.B "graduated" from preschool last Thursday night, complete with cap and gown. Because he was too wound up on Thursday at school to get any good pictures, we did a mini-session in the yard this morning while the dump truck was distracting him a bit. I got some great shots of him. If you know me, e-mail me, and I'll send you the Flickr link so you can see the cute face under the hat!
On Thursday before Daddy-o and B left for graduation, T asked if he was going to get to graduate from second grade. I told him, no, alas, he would not get to wear a cap and gown this year. T wanted to know when his next graduation would be. I told him that when he left ADS, there would probably be a departure ceremony, but they don't really have a graduation per se. His next "real" graduation will probably be from high school or college. He was very disappointed to hear that.
Labels: around the house, in Austin
