Sunday, April 27, 2008
growing up
We participate in a twin language study every year from a major university. They send us a packet of papers which I fill out with the kids. I think we started when the kids were three or four. One of the bits of information they want is height and weight. So we measured today. J is 48.5 inches and 49 lbs putting her at about 50th percentile for height and 25th for weight. T is 49 inches and 46 pounds putting him between 25th and 50th percentile for weight and 25th for weight. This is about where they've been all their lives after their initial few months.
Daddy-o had taken them upstairs to weigh them, and I questioned the weights when they got back down. He assured me that they weighed both kids three times to verify it. Looking at them, you would never believe J was three pounds heavier. In fact, you'd probably assume the opposite was true.
Daddy-o had taken them upstairs to weigh them, and I questioned the weights when they got back down. He assured me that they weighed both kids three times to verify it. Looking at them, you would never believe J was three pounds heavier. In fact, you'd probably assume the opposite was true.
Labels: around the house
