Thursday, March 13, 2008
the pea rebellion
I made the Chicken and Wild Rice Chowder again. This time I ran out of carrots, so I added some peas instead. There was a rebellion. You'd think I'd poisoned it. Both T and B found it unacceptable. They picked out every single pea, and while he was at it, T picked out celery, too. I am not allowed to mess with that recipe, I guess.
T also wants more cranberry bars. He's ok with me making them with strawberries instead, though. B wants blueberries, but T doesn't like blueberries in any form.
T also wants more cranberry bars. He's ok with me making them with strawberries instead, though. B wants blueberries, but T doesn't like blueberries in any form.
Labels: around the house, recipes
Comments:
<< Home
the idea of a pea rebellion is positively hysterical!
one of CX's friends can't cope with anything round. peas, blueberries, whatever. if it's round, it is banished from the plate.
i'm one to pick out celery, though, so i shouldn't mock my little friend's pea aversion!
Post a Comment
one of CX's friends can't cope with anything round. peas, blueberries, whatever. if it's round, it is banished from the plate.
i'm one to pick out celery, though, so i shouldn't mock my little friend's pea aversion!
<< Home

