Wednesday, March 26, 2008
more on the possums
After he got home from work, I told Daddy-o about the neighbor taking pictures of the possums, too. J wanted to know what possums. I told her (and the listening T and B) about the possums we'd seen earlier that day. J wanted to know why she didn't get to see the possums, and I told her that they had come while she was at school. I also told her that I had taken pictures and that if the kids help put away their laundry after dinner, we would look at the pictures on my computer. That incentive worked, and laundry was quickly put away. T thought that the possums looked neat. He didn't realize they were so big. B was also fairly impressed. J thought they looked like giant rats. I have to agree.
Later this evening, T and J were working on K'nex with Daddy-o in the living room while I was taking pictures of B playing with Duplos in the dining room. B asked me, "Mama, when are the possums coming back?" Daddy-o started laughing in the next room. I told B, "Well, the possums didn't exactly leave me a schedule of their planned activities, so I don't really know." All three kids really want to see them in person, though.
Later this evening, T and J were working on K'nex with Daddy-o in the living room while I was taking pictures of B playing with Duplos in the dining room. B asked me, "Mama, when are the possums coming back?" Daddy-o started laughing in the next room. I told B, "Well, the possums didn't exactly leave me a schedule of their planned activities, so I don't really know." All three kids really want to see them in person, though.
Labels: around the house, kid sayings
