web page hit counter TBnJ: carwash

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

 

carwash

Late yesterday afternoon, Daddy-o and the kids decided to see if there was really white paint on the dark gray van. It took a lot of scrubbing, but they found the original color again. It was a balmy 82 degrees outside (much cooler than the 95 degrees we had last week), but the humidity was at 70%. For Austin, it felt really humid out there.

J had been very insistent that she wanted to wear her bathing suit while washing the car, so the boys joined in. Daddy-o decided his clothes were sufficient for the job. Every time Daddy-o turned on the hose to rinse off the car, B would shriek at the top of his lungs and go running to avoid the spray. Then he would keep running and shrieking just for the fun of it. T actually enjoyed playing in the water from the hose. He did a great job attacking the tire rims, and J did a lot of super work on the sides of the van. B attacked the bumper, but mainly he ran and screamed. B volunteered to wash the entire back of the car, but Daddy-o felt that he needed to tackle some of the higher spots for some reason.

I also discovered some sidewalk art outside when I went out to take pictures. The writing at left you may have to click on to get it large enough to read. It cracked me up. J told me, "T wrote that." I never would have guessed. J's floral drawing is at right. I'm not sure when they drew them.

Update: I found T's inspiration for his message to the aliens.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?