Sunday, February 03, 2008
Phil's Ice House from J's camera

Road, both day and night shots. J took 180 photos last night at Phil's. Most of them came out; only about 10 were of the sidewalk or black or completely hard to distinguish what they were. I think she took about 50 of cars driving down Burnet There's a lot of pictures of buildings
along Burnet Road, too. She also took many pictures while they were playing on the playscape, many of which are the insides of slides or pictures of the backs of her brothers' heads.I'm not sure what order blogger will put them up since it didn't do what I told it to on the last set, but in these photos there are pics of the Phil's neon sign, a Capital Metro bus, B taking pictures of the cars driving by (I didn't publish any of his of the cars), and a photo of the playscape that I thought was really cool.
Labels: in Austin, kid photos
