Tuesday, February 19, 2008
In the Shadow of the Moon
This weekend, one of the movies we watched was In the Shadow of the Moon. I rented it primarily for T and Daddy-o. Both of them really enjoyed it. We watched it over two sittings. I saw large chunks of it, but I did wander off to do other stuff because space is just not my thing. From what I did watch, I thought it was a really well made documentary with a great musical score. J also watched parts of it and seemed to enjoy them, but she too found other things to do around the house. She did ask at the end of the film when the Space Shuttle was going to go to the moon, and then she began questioning NASA's priorities if returning to the moon was not near the top of the list. B was B-O-R-E-D and tried to distract everyone else from watching the film. It took a lot of work to keep him occupied doing other things while the rest of us watched in peace. He was definitely too young for it.For the record, T didn't go get his helmet. B did. T only put it on to keep B and J from playing with his helmet which was distracting him from watching the movie. But I thought the scene was amusing anyway so I took a picture.
Labels: kid sayings, movies and tv
