web page hit counter TBnJ: go climb a tree

Thursday, February 07, 2008

 

go climb a tree

Yesterday afternoon, we all were outside playing in the front yard enjoying a nice sunny day. T was getting bored and started looking for trouble in the garage. I chased him out of the garage and told him to "go climb a tree or something." So he took me at my word and went and climbed a tree. After taking pictures of him in the tree, I chased him down because he makes me a nervous wreck sitting eight feet up in the air. When I told him he needed to come down, he responded, "Oh, alright, I will come down from the glorious joy of sitting in the tree." I think he reads too many books.

The boys then decided to play with B's kite. However, they wouldn't let J play with them which led to many tears. Eventually the boys tired of the kite, and J got her turn, too. The kite flying attempts were pretty futile, though, as there wasn't much wind yesterday. Lots of pollen, but no wind.

The kids also rode bikes and big wheels and ate snacks while we were out there. J ate a lot of dehydrated mangoes and homemade bread. The boys found the pile of boxes I had on the front porch for someone from Craigslist to come haul away, and they tried making forts and tunnels out of the boxes.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?