Thursday, February 21, 2008
feed a fever
T is home sick today with a mild cough and a 99.5 fever. He's nowhere near as bad as B was last week, but we think it's the same virus.
T's goal for today is to eat his way through the entire refrigerator. For breakfast at 6:30 am, he had a grapefruit and apple juice. At 8 am, he had a sourdough sandwich with ham, ground buffalo, and mustard. He also ate an additional bowl of ground buffalo with seasonings. At 10 am, he made himself another bowl of ground buffalo and seasonings. He hasn't asked for lunch yet. I'm sure it won't be long before I hear the fridge and microwave noises again.
He's entertaining himself with PBS. I printed out today's schedule, and he's watching what he wants. He turned it off for an hour and played with Legos quietly in his room, but now he's back to the tv.
T's goal for today is to eat his way through the entire refrigerator. For breakfast at 6:30 am, he had a grapefruit and apple juice. At 8 am, he had a sourdough sandwich with ham, ground buffalo, and mustard. He also ate an additional bowl of ground buffalo with seasonings. At 10 am, he made himself another bowl of ground buffalo and seasonings. He hasn't asked for lunch yet. I'm sure it won't be long before I hear the fridge and microwave noises again.
He's entertaining himself with PBS. I printed out today's schedule, and he's watching what he wants. He turned it off for an hour and played with Legos quietly in his room, but now he's back to the tv.
Labels: around the house
