Sunday, January 27, 2008
birthday party theme predictions
B (whose birthday is "next" now that Daddy-o has celebrated his officially) has decided on a Franklin the turtle themed birthday party. B wants a turtle shaped cake which should be easy to do with a round pan body and cupcake legs.
T decided on a space themed party last summer, and that seems to be the plan still. It's a good thing because I bought some space themed crafts last fall on clearance to do at the party. T wants a Mars cake: round, red/orange, and with craters on it. I'm not sure if there will be aliens on the red planet cake or not. I'm sure it will be a carrot cake.
J has decided on unicorns. She hasn't gotten beyond that in her planning.
T decided on a space themed party last summer, and that seems to be the plan still. It's a good thing because I bought some space themed crafts last fall on clearance to do at the party. T wants a Mars cake: round, red/orange, and with craters on it. I'm not sure if there will be aliens on the red planet cake or not. I'm sure it will be a carrot cake.
J has decided on unicorns. She hasn't gotten beyond that in her planning.
Labels: around the house
