web page hit counter TBnJ: The Empire Strikes Back

Monday, December 03, 2007

 

The Empire Strikes Back

T got to see The Empire Strikes Back yesterday much to his delight. B watched most of it. He was a bit scared and would say he didn't want to watch it. However, he never really made it out to the kitchen to help me with cooking, either. J slept through most of it though she watched the end after she woke up from her extended nap.

T's most obsessive comment repeated multiple times during the viewing: "Yoda sounds like Fozzie Bear." There's a good reason for that since Frank Oz voiced both of them. B wanted to know why Yoda was so little.

T also was exasperated at the ending of the film: "But we didn't get to find out what happened to Han Solo!!!" Daddy-o thought that was really funny. Fortunately for T, he doesn't have to wait three more years like those of us who grew up in the dark ages had to do.

T also knows a whole lot of the character names for the Star Wars films from having memorized the Lego Catalog. He is particularly fond of the droids and Boba Fett.

T will probably get to see Return of the Jedi soon. Daddy-o thinks that Episode III is too violent for T at this point, and he thinks that Episodes I and II aren't suitable for showing humans of any age. I think T probably will get to see Episodes I and II before too long, though. He'd probably find Jar Jar funny. I've actually never seen Episodes II and III, so I have to defer to Daddy-o's judgment.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?