Saturday, October 20, 2007
totally
B was helping me sort my clean laundry the other night. His fondness for the word "totally" was apparent. He would say, "These are totally shorts" or "Totally a shirt." He got quite irked at my calf-length night gowns because they required him to fold them in half so he wouldn't step on them.
We also were working on making B's blue ghost costume one night this week. Daddy-o came in, took one look at him, and said to me, "You know, if you cut waves along the bottom, he'd be a Pac-man ghost." Daddy-o was right, but I was not up to that. The bottom of his costume is a straight, easy-to-sew line. (image from Wikipedia).
In other kid sayings, J asked me one day this week, "Is there anything with wheels I can ride on for the dog walk besides my bike or my scooter?" Perplexed, I asked her, "I happen to have a unicycle lying around. Do you want that?" She vigorously shook her head no which is a good thing since we don't actually have a unicycle. I suggested her roller skates and that satisfied her. I'm still not sure what she was looking for me to magically find.
We also were working on making B's blue ghost costume one night this week. Daddy-o came in, took one look at him, and said to me, "You know, if you cut waves along the bottom, he'd be a Pac-man ghost." Daddy-o was right, but I was not up to that. The bottom of his costume is a straight, easy-to-sew line. (image from Wikipedia).In other kid sayings, J asked me one day this week, "Is there anything with wheels I can ride on for the dog walk besides my bike or my scooter?" Perplexed, I asked her, "I happen to have a unicycle lying around. Do you want that?" She vigorously shook her head no which is a good thing since we don't actually have a unicycle. I suggested her roller skates and that satisfied her. I'm still not sure what she was looking for me to magically find.
Labels: around the house, kid sayings
