web page hit counter TBnJ: a real engineer

Monday, October 15, 2007

 

a real engineer

Last Christmas, T received a Snap Circuits kit. The kit was a huge hit both with him and his siblings. Lately, B has been playing with it almost every night after T goes to bed. T knows about it and is ok with it. B is able to follow the pictorial directions. He LOVES this kit. I'm amazed at how much he is able to build without being able to read.

Tonight while he was playing with the kit, I asked B if he was going to be an engineer like Daddy-o when he grows up and build things like Daddy-o does. (Daddy-o is an electrical/computer engineer.) B said, "Hmm. Maybe I'll be a REAL engineer when I grow up." When I asked him what a real engineer was, he said, "One who drives trains." Daddy-o now knows all those years of school were a waste. If he wanted to be a real engineer, he should have just driven trains for a living.

Labels: ,


Comments:
hahaha

We love Snap Circuits. Or should I say, I love it and Josh goes through phases of loving it and ignoring it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?