web page hit counter TBnJ: professional sports

Friday, October 26, 2007

 

professional sports

I got an email today stating that several of the UT exhibition basketball games would be free to the public. Since Daddy-o and I are not big athletes (ok, we're not athletes at all, and moreover, I have no physical grace or coordination!), we don't expose the kids to a lot of sports. We're trying to make sure they get a bit of it, though. Free is definitely in our price range for a sporting event.

So I asked T if he would like to go see a basketball game at UT next week. He asked, "Would it be professionals? Like on tv?" Um, well, sort of. I said it would be like the UT football games on tv, to which T replied, "COOL. Will they have a half time?" This is definitely our child. He's more interested in the half time musical activities than the sports game itself.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?