web page hit counter TBnJ: Oz obsession

Saturday, October 06, 2007

 

Oz obsession

T's new reading obsession is the Oz books. We had the first three in a box of my childhood books which we gave to him. He read them quickly and obsessively. I requested three more be transfered to our local library, but they haven't arrived yet much to his dismay. He says he doesn't want to read anything else (though then he begrudgingly picks up and reads everything else he can find). He just wants the Oz books. Daddy-o and I find this interesting because neither of us really liked the Oz books beyond the first one. I tried reading the series but never got past the second or third. They weren't that good. Daddy-o said he felt the same way. T doesn't seem to agree with us.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?