web page hit counter TBnJ: the land of Oz

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

the land of Oz

T remains addicted to the Oz books and is reading them as fast as I can check them out of the library. We'll run out in probably two weeks, though, because the Austin Public Libraries don't have a lot of the series aside from the ones written by Frank Baum. So I will start requesting them through Interlibrary Loan.

Anyway, when we were arriving at the party on Sunday at the local park, there was a white police car there marked "Emerald P.I." with a shamrock logo on it. T asked, "Is that car from Oz? Because it has that picture on it." I am positive many of his Irish ancestors rolled over in their graves. I have the library holding this book for him so that maybe we can get him a little more educated on his Irish heritage!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?