web page hit counter TBnJ: a lovely gift

Sunday, September 09, 2007

 

a lovely gift

Daddy-o and I were downstairs talking while all three kids were upstairs peacefully playing. We were enjoying the relative calm of the house. J came down with a neat bundle of about four facial tissues. She stood there in front of Daddy-o, extending her gift to him, and said, "It's a dead cricket from the bottom of T's closet. "

Lovely.

Sure enough, it was a dead cricket. She hadn't thought of putting it in a toilet or a trash can. No, she brought it to Daddy-o. I'm actually amazed she didn't make Daddy-o come get it since I was the one who had to retrieve the dead moth from the floor of her room last week. She wouldn't get anywhere near that one.

No, I didn't take pictures of the dead cricket for the blog.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?