web page hit counter TBnJ: an Australia scientist

Friday, September 28, 2007

 

an Australia scientist

Yesterday morning at breakfast I learned that B is going to be an "Australia scientist" when he grows up. This was T's decision, though B said last night when T wasn't around that he (B) is in favor of this career path and that T is going to be an Australia scientist, too. But back to yesterday morning: T wanted to know if he could be taken to the library yesterday so he could get some books for B about Australia. I told him no, but they could get some on Saturday when they went to the library. I gathered some call numbers for them, and they will find the books tomorrow. T said that B was going to study some Australian animals like wombats. B said he wanted to study camels, too, but T told B that there are no camels in Australia, only in Egypt. T also told B that some people think that Australia has a big desert area but really it's just a grassy plain, not a desert. I'm not so sure about some of those "scientific" facts since there appears to be an Australian feral camel who wanders in the desert areas of the Outback.

Labels: ,


Comments:
We do have lots of desert, and we do have camels. Great career choice!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?