Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Where's it going?
Yesterday morning I was reminding Daddy-o that there is a planned launch of the Space Shuttle tonight.
J asked, "Where's it going?"
Daddy-o replied, "Um, space?"
J asked, "But is it going to the moon or anything?"
And T the space nerd replied, "No, the space shuttle can't go to the moon."
I do see J's point. You'd think it would get boring for NASA to keep driving in circles around the Earth. I can see why she'd want them to actually go somewhere and do something a little more interesting.
J asked, "Where's it going?"
Daddy-o replied, "Um, space?"
J asked, "But is it going to the moon or anything?"
And T the space nerd replied, "No, the space shuttle can't go to the moon."
I do see J's point. You'd think it would get boring for NASA to keep driving in circles around the Earth. I can see why she'd want them to actually go somewhere and do something a little more interesting.
Labels: kid sayings
