Saturday, June 16, 2007
a puppet show
T&J's class put on two puppet shows at school yesterday. T&J have been VERY excited about these puppet shows and have been talking about them a lot. Daddy-o went, and he brought back photos. Daddy-o asked how I liked the photos, and I told him they were fine except I can't tell which puppet is my kid! Daddy-o said he couldn't tell either, and he was there. T was one of the lead turtles at left, I think. J was a dolphin (I think) in a different show.TBnJ all went to a Parents' Night Out at Capital Gymnastics last night. They had a lot of fun. They played games, ate dinner, ran around, did some tumbling and watched Mulan and a Madeleine cartoon. T and B were most impressed by the car crash they saw in the parking lot. They all wanted to go back tonight, but we had to break it to them that it was only an occasional event. J is exhausted this morning. She says the gymnastics and staying up late are not the reason she is tired. It's the very loud storm at came through from 4:40-5:30 am that kept her up and made her tired.
Apropos to nothing, T was on his third meal of the day by 9:15 am this morning. And B's socks won't fit right because his feet seem to be growing. He also refuses to wear any hand-me-down socks from J even if they are plain, gender neutral socks. He will only wear hand-me-downs from T.
Labels: around the house, at camp, at school
