web page hit counter TBnJ: Snuggle Down

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

Snuggle Down

Because B sometimes has some issues falling asleep at night, I bought the CD "Snuggle Down and Say Goodnight" at the recommendation of some mamas I know. I thought it might help him wind down in the evenings. B seems to like it, but T and J gave it two thumbs down. It seems to be aimed at a population younger than them.

Anyway, I ordered it on Amazon.com along with some more sourdough pretzels for T. The CD shipped separately than the pretzels and came in a small mailing box in the US mail (as opposed to the pretzels which are sitting on our porch at the moment courtesy of USPS). T looked at the CD mailer and said, "Amazon? I thought that was a grocery store!"

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?