Saturday, May 12, 2007
potential pepper picking
On Thursday night, B was babbling away to Daddy-o and me (because T and J were in bed and couldn't interrupt) and telling us about the things he's going to do when he grows up. B has a long list of things he is going to do when he grows up. Many of them include driving trucks. He also wants a yellow instruction dump truck with blue fire (not just flames) on it. Or maybe orange.
Unfortunately, I've forgotten some of the other things he wants to do when he grows up, but they included cutting the grass (maybe even when he's a teenager). Most important was that he was going to pick peppers. He knows that the green (bell) peppers are safe to pick, but if it's the spicy ones, he will need to wash his hands. He's also very concerned about finding a wife to help him pick peppers because he just doesn't know whom he is going to marry. (Apparently G has been discarded.) He finds this worrisome, but Daddy-o reassured him that he will find someone. I let him know that Daddy-o married me especially for my pepper picking skills.
B is also going to have two kids. I asked him if he was going to have girls or boys, and he said he is going to have one boy named T and one girl named R. I'm not sure if J did something to get bumped off his namesakes list or if B just ran out of children to name after his siblings. But he is having these children so they can help him pick peppers, too.
Unfortunately, I've forgotten some of the other things he wants to do when he grows up, but they included cutting the grass (maybe even when he's a teenager). Most important was that he was going to pick peppers. He knows that the green (bell) peppers are safe to pick, but if it's the spicy ones, he will need to wash his hands. He's also very concerned about finding a wife to help him pick peppers because he just doesn't know whom he is going to marry. (Apparently G has been discarded.) He finds this worrisome, but Daddy-o reassured him that he will find someone. I let him know that Daddy-o married me especially for my pepper picking skills.
B is also going to have two kids. I asked him if he was going to have girls or boys, and he said he is going to have one boy named T and one girl named R. I'm not sure if J did something to get bumped off his namesakes list or if B just ran out of children to name after his siblings. But he is having these children so they can help him pick peppers, too.
Labels: kid sayings
