web page hit counter TBnJ: helping the wind

Friday, April 13, 2007

 

helping the wind

Yesterday it was a gorgeous 80 degree spring day, so we were outside after school. T was walking around the yard looking for trouble. At one point, he started shaking a natural crape myrtle in our front yard. I asked him to stop, and he responded, "But I'm helping the wind." Really, I don't think the wind needs any help. It was blowing nicely and gently yesterday, spreading the pollen into our poor sinuses.


The day before yesterday, we opened some presents for B's birthday and Easter (yes, we're a little slow on the draw...). B opened the Cars magnetic drawing toy at right and was thrilled with it. He told me, "I have been wanting this for years and years!" He also told me his friend C at school loves race cars.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?