web page hit counter TBnJ: helafish

Friday, March 09, 2007

 

helafish


Just in case you didn't know what a helafish is, T drew one today.

T asked Daddy-o for something at dinner. I don't even remember what it was at this point, but it was something he didn't really need. Daddy-o told him, "No." T asked, "Why is that always your answer to everything?" Daddy-o answered, "Because you're always asking for things you aren't supposed to have!"

T & J were talking with me earlier today about what they will be doing and when over spring break for the next two weeks. I mentioned we are going to do some work in workbooks that are coming in the mail including some geography workbooks. T wanted to know what geography is, and I said it was maps. T wanted to know if there would be any maps of space in the workbook. He's very into space right now.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?