web page hit counter TBnJ: the amazing T

Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

the amazing T

T lost his fifth tooth today. As with his second and fourth tooth, he really lost it. With his second tooth, it fell out in the garage and he couldn't find it. With his fourth tooth, it fell out on the school playground. With his fifth tooth, he doesn't have a clue when or where it even fell out today. The tooth fairy is getting robbed blindly by him! She doesn't even get the teeth in return.

And as J pointed out, she is still one ahead in the tooth losing score: 6 to 5.

T went in the house after school to use the bathroom and then came back out to play. When he came back out, he announced, "I think I know how life on earth formed." I was amazed at such a grand idea, so I asked him how. He said, "The asteroids are made out of rock-like material, and bones are hard like rocks. So that must have had something to do with it. But I'm still not sure where skin and that type of thing came from."

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?