Sunday, December 24, 2006
Waiting for Santa
I just showed TBnJ the Norad Santa site. The look on J's face when she saw the Santa video was priceless. Of course, then there were all kinds of questions about the satelite they use to track Santa. And J wanted to know how they knew it was Santa. I asked her how many reindeers and sleighs she thought there were flying around out there. They were very disappointed to only get to watch five installments (North Pole, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, China), but I promised we could watch more later.

This morning Daddy-o finished putting the lights on the tree. T moved the Little People nativity scene over under the tree. T asked B which was his favorite animal from the nativity, and B answered, "Baby Jesus." T explained that Baby Jesus was not an animal and demanded an answer from B of either cow, sheep, donkey or horse. T's favorite was the donkey. I'm not sure B ever came up with an answer. You'll note they also brought a glow-in-the-dark star down because they didn't think the little one on the manger was big enough.

This morning Daddy-o finished putting the lights on the tree. T moved the Little People nativity scene over under the tree. T asked B which was his favorite animal from the nativity, and B answered, "Baby Jesus." T explained that Baby Jesus was not an animal and demanded an answer from B of either cow, sheep, donkey or horse. T's favorite was the donkey. I'm not sure B ever came up with an answer. You'll note they also brought a glow-in-the-dark star down because they didn't think the little one on the manger was big enough.
Labels: around the house, kid sayings
