Saturday, December 09, 2006
more on Santa
Somehow I've lost the battle. Now the kids are insisting on leaving Santa homemade cookies, an orange, an apple, AND milk. I thought we'd talked them down to the apple and the orange. But they seem set on the homemade cookies. I'm not going to win this one. I may as well give up now and start planning some baking on the 23rd or 24th. B is the ringleader in the campaign for milk and homemade cookies.
T announced the other day that Santa is the most famous man in the world since he comes to everyone's house on Christmas morning. Since I didn't want to shatter his visions, I just let him go on believing that idea.
T also wanted to put up the tree today after we rearranged the furniture (in part to make room for the tree). But we're too tired after all the furniture moving to tackle it today!
T announced the other day that Santa is the most famous man in the world since he comes to everyone's house on Christmas morning. Since I didn't want to shatter his visions, I just let him go on believing that idea.
T also wanted to put up the tree today after we rearranged the furniture (in part to make room for the tree). But we're too tired after all the furniture moving to tackle it today!
Labels: around the house, kid sayings
