web page hit counter TBnJ: the Grinchy Christmas

Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

the Grinchy Christmas

This is the Christmas of the Grinch. B has been really enjoying the Grinch, among other Christmas-y things.

Yesterday at preschool, B had a holiday party. Each kid was supposed to bring a $5 or less wrapped book for the exchange. We sent "Froggy's Sleepover." Because of a variety of circumstances, B ended up just chosing a random package to open when he got home. While he and Daddy-o were working on vacuuming out Daddy-o's van, B opened the randomly chosen wrapped book: "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." How he managed to do that is beyond me. Most thankfully I didn't order it through Amazon though I was this close to doing so (Santa is bringing him the audio CD instead). But B read through the whole thing on the driveway and said, "I know this movie!" Needless to say, he was very happy with his choice of new book.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?