web page hit counter TBnJ: cookies for Santa

Monday, December 04, 2006

 

cookies for Santa

B has been pushing hard this evening that we need to make homemade cookies for Santa. They have to be reading stories at school about Santa for as determined as he's been about this issue this evening. Daddy-o told him maybe. I told him we'll see. And yet he keeps bringing it up. J suggested maybe we could leave Santa something else like fruit. I thought that was a great idea. Then J suggested we leave both an apple and a peach. I told her the apple was ok but peaches are out of season at Christmas time. So she settled for an orange and an apple instead. T has decided we need to peel the orange for Santa and leave it in pieces in a bowl.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?