Wednesday, December 20, 2006
bowling scores
T and J went bowling today with their grandparents and cousins. T said his top score was 104; J said her top score was 81. Something was amuck because I barely reach those scores when I bowl. I asked if they had the bumpers up and got told yes. Suddenly things made sense. They also went to the Texas Natural Science Center.
B was home sick with a fever. It seems we're just passing it around. It's his week to have it.
And I just put a pile of wrapped presents out to go downstairs. They swarmed in on those like vultures! Daddy-o is having to fend them off with a sword.
B was home sick with a fever. It seems we're just passing it around. It's his week to have it.
And I just put a pile of wrapped presents out to go downstairs. They swarmed in on those like vultures! Daddy-o is having to fend them off with a sword.
Labels: around the house, in Austin
