web page hit counter TBnJ: bargaining with the tooth fairy

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

bargaining with the tooth fairy

I found this note the other day in the game room outside the kids' rooms. It's in J's handwriting. It cracked me up. I showed it to Daddy-o who was also cracked up by it. He said he knew nothing about it.

On the one side it says, "Do not come in Only Morning."

On the other side it says, "Dear Tooth Fairy I want you to give me more Money and wuiy [why] don't you give me 1$ and not 4$ or Something like 3"

For the record, the tooth fairy brings her $1 for each lost tooth. What's funny is that the kids put their money in their banks and never spend it. I have no clue what it is she wants more money for.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?