Monday, November 20, 2006
mashed potatoes
T decided some time last month that we were going to have a traditional carved turkey on Thanksgiving this year. I don't normally put that kind of effort into the holiday, but he was so insistent that I ordered a fresh turkey that is arriving on Wednesday. Grandpa was asking T on Sunday if we were having a turkey, and T said yes. Grandpa asked about mashed potatoes, and T said no because we only have mashed potatoes on Mondays. I didn't know that. We may have them on Thursday anyway.
B asked over the weekend when we could go back to JS's birthday party. I told B that it would be next year before we went to it again since JS only has one birthday a year. JS is the one who had the mini-golf party, so I think B may just want to mini-golf again.
Daddy-o had to go to the hospital last week due to some kind of funky yet undiagnosed virus. While he was there, we were talking to him on the phone. J wanted to know why there was so much beeping at the hospital. Then she wanted to know why all the people were talking so loud at the hospital. I think it is because Daddy-o's cell phone picks up everything and amplifies it astronomically. But J hypothesized that the people were talking so loudly because all of the beeping.
B asked over the weekend when we could go back to JS's birthday party. I told B that it would be next year before we went to it again since JS only has one birthday a year. JS is the one who had the mini-golf party, so I think B may just want to mini-golf again.
Daddy-o had to go to the hospital last week due to some kind of funky yet undiagnosed virus. While he was there, we were talking to him on the phone. J wanted to know why there was so much beeping at the hospital. Then she wanted to know why all the people were talking so loud at the hospital. I think it is because Daddy-o's cell phone picks up everything and amplifies it astronomically. But J hypothesized that the people were talking so loudly because all of the beeping.
Labels: around the house, kid sayings
