web page hit counter TBnJ: a mantra

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

a mantra

Last night while B was playing with Legos in the master bedroom after T and J had gone to bed, he was singing a mantra to himself over and over and over again: "Snuffleupagus, Snuffleupagus, Snuffleupagus...." We haven't watched Sesame Street in forever just because it's not on at convenient times for our schedule. I know B knows who Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, and Elmo are, but I wasn't so sure he really knew who Snuffleupagus is. When I asked him, he gave me a very vague answer, so I'm pretty sure he just heard the word in conversation yesterday and then latched on to it as a fun word to say. It made for a pretty interesting mantra to listen to. We did get on the internet and find a picture of Snuffy, and then he started wanting to see pictures of Big Bird and Cookie Monster. Thank heavens for Google Images. It made it really easy to find the pictures he wanted really quickly.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?