web page hit counter TBnJ: a Halloween update

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

a Halloween update

So before I ordered white sheets to make ghost costumes, I decided to check one more time to see what the kids wanted to be for Halloween. B still wanted to be a spider. T came in and said he wanted to be a bat (the flying kind seen under the Congress Avenue bridge). That's a change from his frequent ghost request. I asked J and she said she wanted to be a ghost because it was easy. I told her she didn't have to be something easy. Then she said that she really wanted to be a witch. Having heard T and J change their tunes, B said he wanted to be a rat like T. T explained he wants to be a bat, not a rat. B, however, seems to be stuck on the rat theory even if T is going to be a bat. At least there is some logic to all of this-- they are pretty traditional Halloween costumes. If they could make up their minds as to whether I should order white or black fabric, though, I would appreciate it!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?