web page hit counter TBnJ: Past stories

Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Past stories

These are some of the past compositions by J and T:

J:
"once t had a jobrIj [drawbridge] tooh [tooth] and it could go side to side and one day t Lost that tooh and t wus rily up set the end" (April 30, 2006)


T:
"I love the book fest. I had fun. I saw many books.I bought about 300 books.I bought 4 games.I hope I go there again!" (April 30, 2006, and no we didn't buy 300 books! T's estimation skills are a bit off.)

"My birthday is fun!!!!!when you open presents you hear a LOUD RRRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (May 10, 2006. Do you see a theme here?)

"I love to read!!reading isfun!!!!!!!!!!it helps your brian.if you need help………………ask me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by T" (May 17, 2006)

T has gotten into exclamation points if you can't tell. He always has reading on his brain, and his birthday seems to have become of prime importance.

Labels:


Comments:
Well, T does do most of his spelling on his own, but he also asks on some words. T absorbs a lot from all the reading he does.

J is starting to ask more on words she's not sure about, too. She's got a notebook going that she's been writing lists in all weekend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?